2. In France, he has many jobs, but he thinks they are very boring.
3. He said, "The mountains and rivers could help me claming."
4. His English is worse than me, so it’s difficult for us to communicate with each other.
5. We can’t see and hear clearly, as for me, it`s very boring and a waste of time.
6. I think I’ll be a good guide, after all I have been to Guilin once.
7. They always smiled and listened to me carefully.
8. Although their first language is German, they can speak fluent English, especially the woman, she not only answered my question clearly but also said some interesting things about Germany.
9. Also, I will take them to the West Street to visit variety of local productions and some characteristics of national clothes.
10. I thought it was boring and I thought I wouldn't ask questions like that next time because people may feel bored too.
11. I have never done this before, so I felt it's very fresh and interesting.
12. My father is interested in sports so I think maybe he likes climbing and my mother likes shopping, so taking her to the West Street is the smartest idea I think.
13. When I did not understand what he said, he would make a lot of body languages until I know what his meaned.
14. When I walk along the West Street, I saw he was playing three apples by throwing into the sky one after another.
15. A person almost crashed on me when we were going to cross a road.
16. West Street has all kinds of wine bars.
17. However I disliked the trip to Li River, it was really boring, we spent 3 hours boating, we wasted a lot of time and we were very hungry on the boat! (Use past tense )
18. The other one was a British gentleman; he talked with us in a friendly way.
19. In my opinion, the river was still as beautiful as it used to be.
20. I like riding bike to moon mountain most.
21. If my family members go to Guilin, I'm sure I will suggest them go shopping there because the price of goods there are much cheaper than Hunan.
22. It made me surprising. (Use past tense)
23. I don’t know the other person.
24. To be honest, I like all kinds of activities, but the activities I like best are that our group’s gathering to the Moon Mountain by bicycle and going to the West Street to talk to the foreigners.
25. From these interviews, I find that my oral English is neither good nor bad, so I need to improve it largely.
26. I think my parents like it.
27. The first one I interviewed was a pretty girl from Canada.
28. During the interview, they taught us something about their countries culture. (Use past tense)
29. When we almost finished our lunch at 12:30, we felt very tired because we were crazy for a whole morning in Big Banyan Tree Park, so we wanted to do nothing but sleeping.
30. He was an old man who looked really kindness and friendly, so I decided to interview him. (Use past tense)
31. I talked with a bar's boss who was a French about 30 years old. (Use past tense)
32. A white loosing underwear made he appear to be very lively.
33. I don’t think the other things are worth seeing.
34. Aaron who had no hair on his head and wore normally is very cute and talkative! (Use past tense)
35. I worried my poor English couldn't be understood, what's more, I was afraid I was incapable of expressing what I felt. (Use past tense)
36. She told us she didn’t have high marks, and she just graduated from senior middle school.
37. She wore a black and long white one-piece sweater, which wrapped over her shoulder.
38. He wore a white T-shirt and a pair of brown trousers.
39. I think it is seldom to see so old a Chinese woman spoke such fluent English.
40. He was still unmarried and wanted to find a Chinese girlfriend, he liked Chinese people very much.
41. At the beginning of the interview, I was very nervous, but I found he was very friendly and talkative after talking with him. He always said something about himself and asked something about us initiatively to make the conversation less boring, so I began to relax and talk with him naturally.
42. He made me feel how kind-hearted the local people in Guilin were. (Use past tense)
43. In addition, we could buy many handicrafts there and they were very cheap, also, we could take photos with the monkey, horse and camel. (Use past tense)
44. My friends and I felt very anxious to talk to her, but she talked with us and laughing all the time, so we felt she was very friendly.
45. Go by bike can save much money and it was more interesting than by bus, it also can do more things and visit longer time.
46. He impressed me on my mind because he said to me 'If you want to go abroad you had better marry me, in his opinion, it was hard for woman alone to go abroad.
47. As we all know, touring is tiring.
48. The visit of Guilin gave me something unforgettable though it was not very interesting.
49. I wanted to say thanks to him so I asked her for a dinner, but I was afraid that she would not agree.
50. Mr. Tylor who said he was a company manager and his wife was a teacher wore a pair of glasses. (Use past tense)
51. During this trip, we rode bicycles and traveled to the hometown of Liu San Jie and the MOON hill, which was interesting and exiting, in the Moon hill, we practiced ourselves and made us closer and more united. (Use past tense)
52. I thought the trip was too short!!! Why not longer??? (Use past tense)
53. At first, I was afraid to get closer, I was frightened by his ridiculous looking, however, I felt very lucky to meet this strange guy, because I thought the talk between us would be unpredicted and interesting, I like this feeling,.so I took up my courage and went straight to the strange man!
54. What's worse, I felt a little bit nervous as I couldn't say a lot and didn't have enough ideas in my mind.
55. Guilin is a country, which is well known in the world, for its beautiful landscapes with clean river.
56. In the West Street, I met a foreigner who came from Turkey. His name is Joe whose hair is brown and eyes are blue.
57. Another foreigner who knew him asked him to come here, and he became a great talker step by step. (Use past tense)
58. His has a fair skin and he has no beard which different from other foreigners.
59. I thought he was an active and easy-going man, if I didn’t understand something, he would explain it patiently, and sometimes he would use gestures. 60. Through all these things, I like talking with foreigners most, because it was my first time to talk with foreigners by myself, although there are many foreign teachers in our school.
60. Through all these things, I like talking with foreigners most, because it was my first time to talk with foreigners by myself, although there are many foreign teachers in our school.